POSITION SUMMARY: We are looking for exceptionally hard working Warehouse Associates. You will be responsible for performing an array of duties such as receiving, sorting, picking and filling orders from stock, packing and shipping orders, or managing, organizing and retrieving products in a warehouse setting.
JOB REQUIREMENTS, SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Minimum 2 years verifiable experience
- Ability to Multi-Task
- Great physical stamina and manual dexterity
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to work in a non Temperature- control environment
- Ability to lift 40-50 lbs
- Basic Math and reading skills
- Noise level generated from other warehouse activity can be somewhat loud at times- personal protective equipment will be provided if needed.
PRIMARY FUNCTIONS AND SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Sort product coming from assembly machines
- Pull any damaged product
- Insert product in pre-fabricated boxes
- Seal boxes, stamp labels accordingly
- Account for all pieces. Notify the supervisor of any discrepancies
- Maintain a clean work area
- Management reserves the right to add or modify said duties and/or responsibilities based on demand.
SCHEDULE & PAY RATE OF WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE:
- $12.00-$14.00 DOE
- Shift 6:00 am- 3:00 , 2:00 pm- 10:30 pm
For immediate consideration, send your resume to address listed.
Career1 is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability and drug free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Career1 complies with the laws and regulations outlined in the EEO is The Law Poster.
Reference ID: WHS102021US
Contract length: 12 months
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: $12.00 – $14.00 per hour
All employees are required to comply with TX guidelines and Federal Mandates regarding Covid-19. Some clients may require proof of immunization as a condition of employment.
Offerd Salary14 $/hr